SELF-PROPELLED VERTICAL MIXER FEEDERS– FROM 30 TO 40 M³
THE REVOLUTION IN GRIZZLY VERTICAL SELF-PROPELLED MIXERS
TITANIUM SERIES is a new generation of vertical self-propelled mixers of medium-high volume, designed for all farmers who need to manage mixes with a high specific weight, with a machine that also offers outstanding loading performance and great manoeuvrability.
Until now, mixes on this scale required the use of 3-axles machines, whose overall weight and limited manoeuvrability not only slowed operations down but also led to a more expensive basic machine and costlier maintenance.
SGARIBOLDI HAS THEREFORE EXPLOITED THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES IN ORDER TO DESIGN A SERIES OF MIXERS CONCEIVED FOR LARGE COMPANIES, AIMING FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
From this objective came the TITANIUM series, a new generation of self-propelled vehicles presented in an exclusive guise, built entirely with special steels.
Also designed to optimise loading times, it features the largest cutter on the market: 2,200 mm width and 200 hp power. Combined with a loading channel 35% wider than previous versions, this make the series unique of its kind.
JOHN DEERE STAGE V ENGINES GUARANTEED 5 YEARS
Available in 3 powers:
248 HP | 255 HP | 305 HP
EXTRAORDINARY LOAD CAPACITIES
Available in 30 – 32 – 36 – 40 m3 versions , it is capable of extraordinary load capacities ranging from 13,300 to 17,000 kg depending on the volume.
ULTRA-LIGHT, BUILT WITH SPECIAL STEELS AND ONLY TWO AXES
A series of ultra-light machines because they are built with special alloys that allow enormous loads to be handled with only two axes, and combine the typical efficiency and durability of Sgariboldi mixers with a high degree of manoeuvrability.
ONE IN A KIND
- Ideal for companies with a high number of animals and high productivity
- Lightness and manoeuvrability, thanks to advanced technology and just 2 axles
- Unprecedented load capacity
- Super-resistant frame to ensure very high levels of reliability and robustness
- Fuel consumption reduced by 10% due to the reduced overall weight, improved hydraulics and reduced friction
TITANIUM THEREFORE ENTERS THE MARKET WITH THE KEY ROLE OF A GAME-CHANGER, SUBVERTING ALL THE NORMS FOUND IN LARGE MIXERS AND OPENING THE WAY TO A NEW ERA OF ULTRA-LIGHT AND ULTRA-RESISTANT MIXER WAGONS.
|TITANIUM 8130 / 2||TITANIUM 8132 / 2||TITANIUM 8136 / 2||TITANIUM 8140 / 2|
|Number of augers||2||2||2||2|
|Rear wheel drive with driving axle||OMSI 432/10||OMSI 432/10||OMSI 432/10||OMSI 432/10|
|Max. width (mm)||2550||2550||2880||2880|
|Defacer width (mm)||1900 x 600||1900 x 600||2200 x 800||2200 x 800|
|Loading height (mm)||5500||5500||5500||5500|
|Front wheel track (mm)||2300||2300||2400||2400|
|Rear wheel track (mm)||2400||2400||2680||2840|
|Number of rear wheels||2||2||2||2|
|Diesel engine J.D. 6068HI550 Stage V (KV/HP)||185 / 248||185 / 248||224 / 305||224 / 305|
- cross discharge elevator left + right with standard chain
- 2 speeds of the auger
- 2 speeds of loading elevator
- Loading arm with inox plates in wearing areas
- automatic climate control
- Electronic control of discharge elevator speed
- Retainer ring
- Weighing system with programmable monitor
- Reversible fan FLEXXAIR for the diesel engine cooler
- 400 lt diesel tank
- pneumatic seat Grammer Maximo Comfort with heating
- Front axle with disc brakes
- EXTRA LIGHT version Tub/Frame/Augers in special steel alloys
- 2WD / 4WS – with OMSI/10 rear drive axle
- wheel drive with automatic motor – km/h
- N° 2 hydraulic counter knives
- N° 6 standard working lights
- Clearance rear lights
- I-Cab – radio – intelliloader standard
- Monitor with one cameras for reverse gear