Building upon the legendary field performance of the Excelerator 8005, the new Kuhn Krause Excelerator XT 8010 continues to offer customers a 1 to 5 degree gang angle adjustment for proven VT performance with an XTended gang angle adjustment of 6 to 8 degrees for a more aggressive tillage action.
Unlike some competitors, the Excelerator XT 8010 design avoids double-digit disc gang angles and shallow concavity disc blades, which can create a less than ideal VT seedbed. Kuhn designed the Excelerator XT 8010 to maintain a superior vertical tillage seedbed, leveling capabilities, speed of operation, uniform residue distribution, plus a consistent pass-to-pass finish. Sizes offered include 30, 34 and 40-foot cut widths.
- Excelerator XT 8010 Gang Angles: adjust from 1-5 degrees for true vertical tillage while an XTended range of 6-8 degrees results in more aggressive action.
- Combination Blade Spacing: provides optimal soil displacement and residue sizing from the 7″ front spacing while maintaining reliable soil and residue flow with 8″ rear.
- Mid-Mount Tines: a single row of HD 5/8″ x 27″ x 7″ tines redistribute residue concentrations, provide initial clod sizing and begin the leveling process ahead of the rear Excalibur VT gangs.
- New Frame Design: incorporates dual cylinders on each wing section to relieve undue stress on the frame and application of uniform constant-flow hydraulic wing down-pressure.
- Optional Hydraulic Gang Adjustment: provides in-cab gang adjustment performed on the go from the tractor cab. Vary gang angles independently front to rear or together.
- Excalibur VT Blades: Kuhn’s 32 flute, 22″ hybrid blade design, continues to offer exceptional wear life and ability to retain a cutting edge as it wears.
- Star Wheel Treader: rear finishing attachment remains as a premier attachment that has been tough for the competition to emulate. Superior leveling, residue incorporation and clod sizing.
Contact us anytime for more information regarding the new Kuhn Krause Excelerator XT8010!